What is the test about?
ACDS CWAT BDS 2018 will be conducted by the Army College of Dental Science to test the merit of candidates who wish to pursue higher education in the field of dental science from this institute in the undergraduate level.
Who is eligible?
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of Admission or should complete this age by / on the 31st of December of the Year of Admission.
- Candidates should have passed the two years’ Intermediate or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects -- Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) securing a minimum of 50% from a recognized Indian Intermediate Board or University. Candidates having qualification of a University / Intermediate Board which is outside the State should produce the certificate of equivalence from the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Sc. (Part I) Examination of an Indian University as laid down by the University Grants Commission. Candidates who have passed the B.Sc. Examination with one or more of the subjects mentioned -- Physics, Chemistry, Biology can be admitted to the Dental Course if they have passed the remaining subjects in the Intermediate Examination.
- Candidates should have secured at least 50% marks on the aggregate of the above subjects in the Qualifying Examination and Competitive Examination.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
Duration: 2 hours
- 100 MCQ type question will be asked from 4 sections.
- Each section will carry 25 marks
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Key dates for application and registration
Hall Tickets / Admit Cards can be Downloaded from April 2018.
Who conducts the test?
Army College of Dental Sciences
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Army College of Dental Sciences.
Army College of Dental Sciences ACDS Nagar
(Chennapur – CRPF Road)
PO-Jai Jawahar Nagar
Secunderabad – 500087
For C-WAT query or any Academic query please contact:
Mr Ramesh Kumar (UDC Clerk) CellNo 9392338800.
Direct Phone of Registrar: 09866136858
Referral centre: 27795517
E -Mail: [email protected]