Venue: Pan India
Exam Date: December 2018
What is the test about?
The AIPGDEE is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) to admit candidates into the post-graduate dental programmes offered by various colleges under the AIIMS.
Who is eligible?
- Candidates should have acquired their BDS degrees from an educational source recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates must be Indian / Overseas Citizens of India Card Holders / Persons of Indian Origin.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
- Online mode (Computer-based test).
- MCQs or objective type questions.
- Basic Science, Clinical and Para-Clinical.
- 3 hours.
- 4 marks will be awarded for every right answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Key dates for application and registration
Online Application to begin and end in October 2018.
Who conducts the test?
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Dental colleges under the AIIMS.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi 1100608
Phone: 91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900