What is the test about?
AMU MBBS BDS 2018 will Be held to inspect the merit of students who would like to pursue their bachelor's degree from the Aligarh Muslim University in the area of medical and dental operation in the under graduate level.
AMU MBBS BDS 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Examination Dates, Aligarh Muslim University is going to coordinated MBBS BDS entrance exam in two distinct phases i.e. Preliminary (Pre) and Main examination. Initial stage of MBBS BDS Preliminary and Second period of MBBS BDS Main exam. Here we are define the AMU MBBS BDS first examination Scheduled and second examination scheduled. This university is one of the earliest or popular premier university of India country, which is supplying wide selection of courses and unique culture.
It is organized annually admissions in Dental and Health Sciences courses. Number of applicants are searching for the AMU MBBS BDS information and provided different medical undergraduate (UG) such as a MBBS, BDS and Nursing.
Qualification Criteria AMU MBBS BDS 2018
Applicants that have interested MBBS or BDS programs from AMU are indicate to read the comprehensive information or eligibility concerning Age and Educational qualification.
Age limits:- Applicants must be 17th year of age on or before 31st December.
AMU MBBS BDS Educational Eligibility
Higher Secondary School certification of AMU University or an examination authorized by the university because its equivalent with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English subjects using a minimum of 50 percent marks then you are qualified for AMU MBBS BDS 2018 examination.
Important Exam Date Scheduled 2018-19 (Announced)
- B.Sc. /B.Com. (Hons): 15th April 2018
- B.A. (Hons.) : 15th April 2018
- B.Tech: 29th April 2018
- B.Arch: 29th April 2018
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream)/Diploma in Engineer: 13th May 2018
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (Humanities & Commerce Streams): 13th May 2018
- M.B.A/M.B.A.(I.B)/ / P.G Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance: 27th May 2018
- B.Ed: 28th May 2018
- B.A.LL.B: 28th May 2018
AMU Exam Syllabus 2018
The entry exam syllabus Varies in accordance with the course. Each class has a different syllabus. The B.Tech syllabus is essentially of 12th standard. The syllabus for B.Arch comprising of hand sketching of scenes, Design & Drawing of Greeting Cards, Book cover design, hoardings, logos, etc.. AMU MBBS BDS 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Examination Dates.
- Start your research by following a proper study scheduled
- Candidates are advised to collect syllabus and examination blueprint for the desired before beginning preparation.
- Time management is quite important. Correct your time in such a way so you are able to acquire sufficient time for preparing all the topics.
- Motivate yourself by practising past years question papers. It gives you the ability to know your weak points.
- Get right study materials for preparation
AMU 2018 Admit Card
Admit card is going to be uploaded via internet manner.
All the candidates may download their AMU admit card 2018 from the University site.
Most probably, the admit card will soon be available until 2 weeks of this test.
AMU CUT-OFF MARKS 2018
AMU cut-off is your qualifying Marks that students have to secure to qualify for admission.AMU will discharge different cut-off marks for each course. AMU cut-off 2018 is determined by factors such as applicants' performance in the entry test, chair capacity for a respective course, etc..
What are the evaluation syllabus, duration and format?
For information associated with Syllabus,
Key dates for registration and application
Online Software begins from January, 2018 and shuts in March, 2018.
Who conducts the test?
Aligarh Muslim University
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Aligarh Muslim University.
Office of the Controller of Examinations
AMU Aligarh - 202002 (UP) - INDIA