Venue: Andhra Pradesh
Exam Date: 2-5-2018.
What is the test about?
APICET 2018 will be conducted to test the merit of candidates who wish to pursue post graduate management (MBA) and MCA courses offered by colleges affiliated to Andhra University.
Who is eligible?
Candidates who have completed their Degree Examination or are pursuing a Degree can apply for this APSCHE ICET 2018 Exam. They can get admission in various colleges on the basis of their ICET Scores / Ranks.
Candidates should complete their Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum 3 years’ duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
Candidates should have their a Bachelor’s Degrees of minimum 3 years’ duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at their 10+2 level.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
APICET 2018 Test pattern
- Multiple Choice Questions.
- Sections A, B, and C.
- Each Section has Questions from various Subjects.
- Four Options, Choose One Correct Option.
- No Negative Marking
- Total 200 Marks.
- 150 Minutes.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- L.C.M and G.C.D.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance, and Work problems.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Laws of Indices.
- Modular Arithmetic.
- Rational Numbers.
- Numbers and Divisibility.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability.
- Implication Converse, and Inverse.
- Truth Tables.
- Relations and Functions.
- Applications – Equation of a Line in Different Forms.
- Trigonometric Ratios.
- Trigonometric Identities: Sample Problems on Heights and Distances.
- The Trigonometric Ratios of Standard Angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Binomial Theorem.
- Remainder Theorem and Consequences.
- Linear Equations and Expressions.
- The Notion of a Limit and Derivative.
- Plane geometry – Lines.
- Coordinate Geometry-Distance between Points.
- Simple Problems on Probability.
- Frequency Distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
- Business and Computer Terminology.
Key dates for application and registration
March 2018 to April 2018.
Who conducts the test?
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Colleges affiliated to Andhra University.
APICET 2018 – APSCHE,
First Floor, New MBA Building,
Sri Venkateswara University,
Tirupati, Chittoor District – 517502,
Office No: 0877 2248488.
Mobile No: 9490803157.