Exam Date: 2nd or 3rd Week of May 2018.
What is the test about?
Assam CEE 2018 is a state-level joint entrance exam conducted by the Dibrugarh University for admission into Engineering and Medical courses of the colleges situated in Assam. This exam is conducted for those who wish to pursue medical and engineering courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, B.Tech in government and private colleges.
Who is eligible?
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 24 years as on 31st December 2018.
- There is a relaxation in age for reserving categories.
For Engineering Degree Courses:
- Candidates must have appeared for their 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates must have qualified the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Candidate must have obtained 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
For BAMS/BHMS Courses:
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 standard or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- Candidate must have scored 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
- Each paper shall be of 3 hours duration.
- 100 questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions.
- One mark per Question.
- No Negative Marking.
The syllabus will be prescribed by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or NCERT. Candidates can study Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, and the NCERT textbook.
Key dates for application and registration
3rd Week of March 2018 to 2nd Week of April 2018.
Who conducts the test?
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Various engineering and medical colleges in Assam.
Dibrugarh-786004, Assam, India
Controller of Examinations
Tel No.: +91-0373-2370243