Venue: Pan India
Exam Date: Online Examination on 14-1-2018, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What is the test about?
The AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to postgraduate management programs. ATMA scores are indicators of a candidate’s suitability for management education and career.
The ATMA has the approval of the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Programs like MCA, depending upon the regulations of respective universities.
Candidates are supplied with percentile scores in verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analyzing, and synthesizing abilities.
Who is eligible?
- The candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- S/he has to hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification under the 10+2+3 scheme in any stream from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required for a candidate to appear for the exam.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply.
- No age bar to appear in ATMA 2018.
- No work experience required to apply for and appear in the ATMA.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- ATMA will be held in paper pen mode/online mode in one session.
- There will be Objective Multiple-Choice type questions.
- For the paper based test, candidates will have to mark the correct answers on the OMR answer sheet using blue or black inked ball point pens only.
- There would be 180 Questions spread over 6 sections.
- Total time of the Test is 3 hours.
- Each correct answer will get a score of one.
- 0.25 point will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
ATMA 2018 Syllabus
Analytical Reasoning Skills: 2 sections
- Verbal logic
- Statement – conclusion
- Symbol decoding
- Coding-decoding of words, letters, statements
- Data sufficiency in statement to answer questions
- Statement – True/false
- Direction sense
- Letter and number arrangement
- Assumptions and conclusion
- Decision making with data driven problems
- Seating Arrangement
- Odd-one out
Quantitative Skills: 2 sections
- Time & Work – different type of workers – Men, women, children
- Time, speed, distance
- Age calculation
- Pie charts, Bar diagrams, graph, table
- Ratio, Average
- Interest- Simple and compound
- Number system, even & odd numbers
- Geometry – circle, Rectangle, square
Verbal skills: 2 sections
Reading Comprehension (RC) passages:
- Main idea of the passage
- Summary of the passage
- Questions related to the passage
- Meaning of words
- Grammar based questions
- Correction of underlined parts of the sentence
- Sentence completion with parts of speech
Vocabulary based questions
- Picking out synonyms and antonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- One Word substitution
- Jumbled sentences to be placed in coherent order to make a meaningful paragraph.
Key dates for application and registration
4-12-2017 to 8-1-2018, 10:00 a.m.
Who conducts the test?
Association of Indian Management Schools.
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Find names of colleges/institutes accepting this testhere.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
First Floor,Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple, Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta,