Chartered Accountant is one of the reputed courses in India. CPT commonly Called Common Proficiency Test. This evaluation is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The examination is held twice each year in the months of June and December where in pupils can enroll after class X and give the exam after class XII.
Assessment Name: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Common Proficiency Exam
Commonly called: CA CPT
Exam Form: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: National Level
Around ICAI Common Proficiency Test
Common Proficiency Test commonly Called CPT is exam for entry into CA (Chartered Accountancy) course, conducted by ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) in June and December. The exam is conducted twice annually such as CA Final and IPCC (Intermediate) Examinations. The facts of the exam are provided below. Assessment is conducted at various centers of India.
Qualification Criteria for CA CPT 2018
To acquire qualified in CPT 2018 and research CA course candidate need to satisfy the following eligibility standards:
• Candidates should have passed SSC
• Candidates must have registered for the examination after completion of SSC.
• They write their examination after 10+2.
Application Procedure in CA CPT 2018
Candidates that are considering giving ICAI CPT 2018 can apply online. The application form will be available on the internet. The application procedure is given as follows:
• Candidates who have passed their SSC may employ.
• The application process is online.
• Upload your color passport size photo, your electronic signature and files mentioned the program.
• Candidates need to pay the mention fee online using debit card or charge card.
Registration Fees of CA CPT 2018
The registration fee for ICAI CPT 2018 is as follows:
• The application form prices Rs. 100/-
• The Price of CPT enrollment is Rs. 6000/-
• The Price of CPT is Rs. 500/-
Syllabus for CA CPT 2018
Common Proficiency Exam 2018 syllabus and examination pattern are cited below:
• basic Of Accounts
• Mercantile Law
• General Economics
• Quantitative Aptitude
Exam pattern is as follows:
There are two sessions at the examination:
• Total time duration of the examinations is 4hrs, 2hrs for each session
• Complete marks-200
• This test comprises of objective type questions
Admit Card for CA CPT 2018
The admit card of this candidate Common Proficiency Exam 2018 is available on the official site of ICAI. Following the announcement of hall ticket that the candidate can download the card by filling the application amount. Candidate can download and take out the print of the hall ticket. The admit card will be available from the official site.
Outcomes of CA CPT 2018
Every year the frequent Proficiency Exam is conducted in the months of June and December. The outcomes of the applicants will be available on the official site where students can cite their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of CA CPT June 2018
The exam is conducted each year in the months of June and December:
The under mentioned are important dates for CPT June 2018:
• Online Registration and Offline will begins from the month of April 2018.
• final date to submit application forms without late fee is last week of May 2018.
• final date of receipt of this form is last week of May 2018.
• Admit cards will be available in the2nd week of June 2018.
• Exam will be conducted in the last week of June 2018.
• Results will be announced in the month of July 2018.
The under mentioned are important dates for CPT December 2018:
• Online Registration and Offline will begins from the month of September 2018.
• final date to submit application forms without late fee is last week of October 2018.
• final date of receipt of this form is last week of October 2018.
• Admit cards will be available in the2nd week of November 2018.
• Exam will be conducted in the month of December 2018.
• Results will be announced in the month of January 2018.
Counselling Procedure of CA CPT 2018
Shortlisted candidates for Frequent Proficiency Exam won't be intimated about counselling through different letters. They're supposed to look at the list and the date that will be available on the official site. The candidate qualified in the examination is qualified for the next selection procedure.
The Deputy Secretary (Tests )
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi 110 002.
E-mail: [email protected]/ [email protected]/ [email protected]
Ph No: 1800 419 2929
ICAI Site: www.icai.org