Exam Date: May, 2018.
What is the test about?
GUJCET Medical 2018 is an entrance test conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board to allow admission to its medical programs.
Who is eligible?
- The candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- Candidate has to be a resident of Gujarat.
- Candidate has to have passed the 12th standard examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- Candidates who are about to complete the 10+2 examination in 2018 can also apply.
- The 10+2/HSC/qualifying examination should have been passed by the candidate with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2018
- Total 120 questions.
- Maximum 120 marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology shall be the subjects covered.
- 3 hours duration of examination.
- 0.25 marks to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The level of the examination will be of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations.
The syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology will be of HSC level of the GSEB board.
Key dates for application and registration
Registration to take place from April 2018 to May 2018.
Who conducts the test?
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Please find the list of collegeshere.
Sector 10B, Near Old Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382043
Phone:079 2322 0538