Venue: Pan India
Exam Date: Last Week of April, 2018.
What is the test about?
KEAM 2018 will be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations to grant aspirants to various undergraduate engineering programmes across various colleges in Kerala.
Who is eligible?
Kindly visit this link for information regarding the eligibility of the exam.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
Click here for more details.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper
- Number of questions in each paper: 120
- Total marks for each paper: 480
- All questions will be MCQ type.
- Each correct answer will be awarded four marks.
- For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be deduced for un-attempted questions.
Key dates for application and registration
Registration ends in January 2018.
Who conducts the test?
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Government colleges, government sponsored self-financing colleges and private self-financing colleges in the state of Kerala.
Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 001.
Phone: 0471-2332120, Fax: 0471-2337228,