Venue: Pan India
Exam Date: Last Week of April, 2017
What is the test about?
KEE 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is organized by Karunya University for admission to several engineering programmes offered by the university.
Who is eligible?
Candidates are required to have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For more details,click here.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
The KEE Test Paper will comprise 5 major sections on:
- Mathematics: 45 Questions – (45 marks), Time: 60 minutes
- Physics: 15 Questions - (15 marks), Time: 20 minutes
- Chemistry: 15 Questions - (15 marks), Time: 20 minutes
- General Aptitude: 15 Questions - (15 marks), Time 30 minutes
- Christian Values: 10 Questions - 20 minutes (for Christian candidates)
Or, Ethics: 10 Questions - 20 minutes (for Non-Christian Candidates)
Total marks: 100
0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Key dates for application and registration
Who conducts the test?
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Coimbatore - 641114, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91-422-2363636 Fax: +91-422-2614446