Venue: Pan India
Exam Date: April 21 - 30, 2019
What is the test about?
KIMS UG Medical is an entrance examination conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences for aspirants, who wish to pursue their career in the field of medical science. Candidates are assessed on the basis of their knowledge on subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Who is eligible?
- The applicants must be between 17 and 25 years of age as on 31.12.2017 to be eligible for application. The privileged applicants (SC/ST) are allowed to apply up to 30 years of age.
- The candidates applying for KIMS UG Medical need to have cleared their 10+2 Examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in the three subjects other than English. However, the SC / ST applicants are accepted with a minimum of 40% marks in these three subjects.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
For detailed syllabus, click here.
- The online exam will consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Total 180 questions will be asked in the paper.
- The questions will be of 10+2 Standard.
- Each correct answer is rewarded 4 marks and 1 mark is negated for every incorrect answer.
Key dates for application and registration
You can apply online from 10-12-2015 to 25-03-2016.
Who conducts the test?
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS)
Admission into the MBBS Programme takes place through the KIIT portal.
Admission Cell (Koel Campus),
P.O. - KIIT,
Bhubaneshwar - 751024
Phone: +91 674 2741747, 2742103 Fax: 0674 2741465