Venue: Pan India
Exam Date: February 17, 2018
What is the test about?
MICAT will be held by the MICA Ahmedabad to grant admission to suitable candidates who wish to pursue their post-graduate level education in Management Studies.
Who is eligible?
- A Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3) or its equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Valid scores of at least one of the entrance exams among CAT 2017, XAT 2018 and GMAT (2016 onwards).
- A Foreign National student can apply if s/he holds a foreign passport with valid GMAT scores (2016 onwards) of 600 or more.
- NRI students can also apply with a valid GMAT score (2016 onwards).
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for this examination.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
MICAT 2018 is to be divided into three sections:
Reasoning and Verbal Ability
- Data Sufficiency
- Visual Reasoning
- Word Combination, etc.
- National Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Science and Research
- Film and Media
- News Presenters
- Sports News
- Geography, etc.
- Set Theory, etc.
Key dates for application and registration
3-1-2018 to 5-2-2018.
Who conducts the test?
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Shela, Ahmedabad - 380 058, Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 2717 308250, +91 2717 308349