Venue: PAN India
Exam Date: 5-10-2018 to 18-12-2018.
What is the test about?
The NMAT exam is used for admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in India. Since becoming a computer based test in 2009, the NMAT has been at the forefront of measurement in India as a valid and reliable predictor of success in graduate business school.
Who is eligible?
All who complete the Test Registration process, pay the test fee within the given time, and follow the published NMAT terms and conditions can appear for the NMAT. It is the responsibility of the candidates to know the eligibility requirements of the universities and schools to which they are interested in applying before registering for the NMAT. Candidates are therefore advised to check the websites of each university and school where they wish to apply.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
The NMAT has three sections:
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning.
Each section is individually timed. Candidates have to answer questions of each section within the given time.
Key dates for application and registration
Who conducts the test?
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- BSE Institute Limited
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad.
For Registration Form and Payment related queries
Phone Support: +917863008300 – Monday to Friday (except public holidays - 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. IST)
Email Support: [email protected]
For Exam Scheduling and Rescheduling related queries
Phone Support: 0120 4397855 – Monday to Saturday (8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. IST) (Except public holidays).